...especially not on their campaign web sites.
- Should the criminally accused have the Sixth Amendment right to subpoena third-party witnesses, compelling their attendance at trial?
- Do you believe that every individual has the right of personal secession, declaring himself exempt from all the government's laws (while still being subject to private prosecution for violations of natural law)?
- Do you support unconditional amnesty for all those individuals who have been convicted of, or who get accused of, tax resistance or evasion?
- Do you support elimination of all restrictions on immigration?
- Should there be any legislation that sets rules or default contestable fees for pollution, or should all pollution problems be handled as private torts?
- What kinds of weapons, if any, -- e.g. nuclear, biological, chemical -- should be outlawed for private ownership?
And for the Mother Of All Questions: how many of the 30 elements of the No 1st Force Pledge (http://libertarianmajority.net/no-1st-force-pledge) can you endorse?